Information We Collect
We collect all information you provide us with such as when you register for an account including but not limited to name, address, IP address, email address, physical address, contact number, and how you use our services.
We also record and collect information when:
- Any survey or form you complete or any customer service you receive.
- Information you provide on any one of our communication channels or third-party platforms.
- Your operating system version, hardware manufacturer, device model name, operating system name, session ids, number of sessions, unique user id, user device time, player and level-specific details. We do not collect any personally identifiable information.
We use the data we collect from you for lawful purposes such as fulfilling our obligations to you under a contract and to keep our records updated and other purposes such as marketing. We will only ever use your data for the purposes which we collect.
We may also use your data in various ways including:
- To manage any questions related to your purchase in the event of any queries.
- To contact you with marketing information via email about our content, and services. Marketing emails will only be sent to you if you have agreed to join our mailing list. You have the option to opt-out of this at any time and you have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. Our newsletter will contain a link to unsubscribe.
- To contact you about information such as updates required by law, important product warranty or recall.
Gunter Sign Consultants will share your personal information with third parties when applicable such as assessment purposes, but we will only do so if required.
We also use Google Analytics on our website. Google Analytics is an analytics software and helps us to analyze, monitor, and improve our website based on the user’s actions. We do this to improve the end-user experience.
Through the use of Google Analytics, we may collect data such as what page you are visiting on our website, how long you spend, and the actions you take on our website.
You have the right to withdraw from any marketing correspondence from us, to do so contact us.
You may be able to choose to register, log-on, or enhance your profile on this website using functionalities provided by a third-party social media platform, such as Facebook. By doing this, you are asking the third-party social media platform to send us information from your profile on that platform. We treat that information as we do any other information you give to us when you register, log-on, or enhance your profile. After you have connected, the third party may also send us additional information from your profile that allows us to offer certain functionalities on the pages you view.